Monday, July 13, 2009

Ponchos for boys?

I get a lot of moms wishing there were more of a selection of prints and colors for boys. Honestly, it's tough to find the right balance of fun, cute, and boyish. I've had hits over the past 3 years, but honestly, some combos were a lot less popular.
So before I commit to any new production, I want to make sure that new colors have sales traction. Let me know what you think of these:
  • Brown with Light Blue
  • Denim with Gold
  • Footballs with Black (Reversible)
I'd also be interested in reasons why they are liked or not, as well as any other suggestions you might have. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I think that the trend in boys clothing has moved from the primary colors and truck prints of yesteryear to a cooler, more classic mixture of colors that are a bit more grown up looking. I LOVE a dark chocolate brown matched with pretty much any color. Sage green, burnt orange, neon green, teal, anything. Brown has definitely become the new black.

    Speaking of black, that would be another excellent color to use. Black with baby blue, black with teal, black with neon green, etc, etc, etc.

    Out of the three samples shown above, I would probably only buy the brown and blue.

    ReplyDelete